Just as our renowned faculty and tailored content are integral to the learning environment, so too are our accomplished participants. To foster meaningful peer learning, admission to a Harvard Law School Executive Education program is selective. Please visit our specific program pages to ensure your background and responsibilities are aligned with the program’s goals. The Admissions Committee admits qualified candidates on a rolling, space-available basis. Early application is strongly encouraged.
In accordance with Harvard University policy, Harvard Law School does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, sex or sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, political beliefs, veteran status, or disability in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its programs and activities.
- Candidates must submit a complete application (see below).
- Candidates must be proficient in English.
- Candidates must have professional experience aligned with program goals.
- The application typically takes 30 minutes to complete.
- To complete the application you will need to provide: your personal & contact information, your work history, your education history, and four (4) short answer questions:
- “Please describe your firm/organization.”
- “Please describe your current leadership responsibilities.”
- “What are three (3) key challenges you face in your role?”
- “What are your goals for attending this program? What do you hope to achieve?”
- Some programs may have additional details or application requirements. Visit the specific program page to ensure you have all of the necessary information.
- You will receive an email confirmation once you submit your application. You will receive an admissions decision via email within two weeks of submitting a completed application. This time frame may change due to volume of applicants or proximity to the program start date.
- We recommend adding our email address ExecEd@law.harvard.edu to your email contacts to prevent application and admissions emails from going to your spam or junk folders.
- All application information is confidential.
- The program fee covers tuition, course material, accommodation, and most meals.
- Payment is due within 30 days of acceptance and can be made by credit card, check, or wire transfer. Full payment details will be included on your invoice.
- If accepted less than 30 days from program start, payment is due upon receipt of the invoice.
If you are no longer able to attend the program, you may cancel by submitting a cancellation request to ExecEd@law.harvard.edu. Requests must be received by 5 p.m. Eastern Time at least 30 days prior to the program’s start to receive a full refund. Due to program demand and the volume of pre-program preparation, cancellations received fewer than 30 days prior to the program’s start are subject to full payment. If you have already paid your program fee, you may be eligible to defer your enrollment to the next offering of the program.